No Products in the Cart
by Peter Bua
One fun way to get more vegetables in your diet is to try new recipes and experience a vegetable in a way you never have before! This buffalo cauliflower recipe is one of our favorites! Here is what you will need:
- One head of cauliflower (~ 6 cups of cauliflower florets)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 3/4 cup Frank's RedHot hot sauce
- 1/4 cup of cilantro (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with olive oil. Set aside.
- Pick apart or cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the garlic powder, salt, pepper, melted butter, and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Add the cauliflower into a large gallon-sized ziplock bag, pour the buffalo sauce mix into the bag. Shake until the cauliflower is fully coated. Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for ~20 minutes.
- Optional: sprinkle your buffalo cauliflower with chopped cilantro for an extra kick!