Peanut Butter Protein Bars with FitFormula’s Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder
Looking for an easy and delicious way to get more protein into your diet? We have the perfect solution for you: Peanut Butter Protein Bars. While the original recipe is not vegan, it’s easy to substitute items based on your dietary needs or preferences.
What you’ll need:
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups of your favorite rolled oats
- 1-2 scoops of FitFormula’s Pro Vegan Creamy Chocolate Protein Blend, our customer favorite vegan chocolate protein powder (start with 1 scoop and then increase based on taste preference)
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips of your choice
- Line an 8×8- or 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper (if you don’t have parchment paper on hand you can skip it, it’s non-essential)
- Soften coconut oil to where it’s just about melted
- Mix the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil together
- To the bowl, add oats, protein powder, flaxseed and cinnamon – stir to combine. It may seem dry at first, but keep stirring and it will come together.
- Spread and press the mixture evenly into the pan
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm – you want them to be the consistency of a protein bar
- Remove from fridge, slice and enjoy!