We’d like to introduce you to a new monthly series listing major races––from 5Ks to marathons––to inspire you to get outside, and run or walk, solo or alongside other people in your community. It’s a great way to be motivated to stay active during these winter months. So scroll down for a list of events happening around the nation; registration dates are different for each event, so be sure to double-check them.
Image by daveion acker
- Baton Rouge, LA: //www.brbeachmarathon.com/racei-details-brbm”>Baton Rouge Beach Marathon
- San Francisco, CA: The North Face Endurance Challenge
- San Antonio, TX: //www.runrocknroll.com/san-antonio/”>Rock n’ Roll Marathon
- Tucson, AZ: //tucsonmarathon.com/”>Tucson Marathon
- Buckeye, AZ: //raceroster.com/events/2015/4910/2nd-annual-buckeye-marathonbr-half-marathon-10k-5k-and-fun-run”>Buckeye Marathon
- Dallas, TX: //www.dallasmarathon.com/”>Dallas Marathon
- Houston, TX: //www.50statesmarathonclub.com/houston100.html”>Houston Running Festival
- Van Nuys, CA: //www.abetterworldrunning.com/#!reindeer-run-122015/c12pv”>Reindeer Run
- Huntington Beach, CA: //www.abetterworldrunning.com/#!holly-jolly-run-122615/cd9g”>Holly Jolly Run
- Los Angeles, CA: //www.operationjack.org/races/operation-jack-marathon-los-angeles/”>Operation Jack Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K
You also don’t want to miss the //www.iranmarathons.com/dec2015.html”>I Ran Marathons series of races happening in San Antonio, TX starting December 23rd through the 31st.
For more races happening around the nation, check out //www.runningintheusa.com/Race/MapShot.aspx?Rank=Month&Month=12&Special=marathon”>RunningintheUSA.com. Happy trails!