With fall here, there’s nothing like a sweet pumpkin dessert to get you in the fall spirit! I personally love to find dessert recipes that lighten up a recipe without compromising taste. Here are 8 healthy pumpkin desserts you must-try this fall (and all of which are perfect to add //www.cal-ez.com/buy” target=”_blank”>Cal-EZ to for an added calcium and vitamin D boost!).
1.//www.loveandlemons.com/pumpkin-bread-pudding/” target=”_blank”>Pumpkin Bread Pudding by Love & Lemons
This dessert is dairy free, using coconut and almond milk as a replacement. With fluffy challah bread, pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg, all this warm pumpkin bread pudding needs is a scoop of ice cream to top it off!
2. //chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/10/04/reeses-pumpkin-peanut-butter-cups/” target=”_blank”>Reeses Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups by Chocolate Covered Katie
I have been crushing on Chocolate Covered Katie’s blog ever since my cousin introduced me to her delicious desserts. And since my daughter’s name is Reese (and I love peanut butter) I had to add this one to the list!
3. //www.halfbakedharvest.com/coffee-roasted-pumpkin-seed-snack-clusters-dipped-chocolate/” target=”_blank”>Coffee Roasted Pumpkin Seed Snack Clusters Dipped in Chocolate by Half Baked Harvest
Looking for something different to do with all those pumpkin seeds you have from carving pumpkins? This recipe will put a nice pep in your step while both satisfying your sweet tooth and your savory craving.
4. //www.eatgood4life.com/pumpkin-spiced-baked-donuts-with-caramel-sauce/” target=”_blank”>Pumpkin Spiced Baked Donuts with Caramel Sauce by Eat Good 4 Life
I mean a homemade warm pumpkin donut…need I say more?
5. //www.sarahbakesgfree.com/2014/10/dairy-free-pumpkin-spice-milkshake.html” target=”_blank”>Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Milkshake by Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
This milkshake is heavenly, you won’t even notice it’s dairy free. And who needs the dairy when you can add an extra healthy boost of calcium and vitamin D simply by mixing your tasteless Cal-EZ powder in!
6. //www.skinnytaste.com/pumpkin-cupcakes-with-pumpkin-spiced/” target=”_blank”>Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting by Skinnytaste
Skinnytaste is by far one of my favorite food blogs. Her meals are not only healthy but typically pretty easy as well. I made these cupcakes for my family a couple years ago and they couldn’t believe they weren’t full loaded. This is also a fun treat to make with your kiddos!
7. //amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2015/11/05/the-ultimate-healthy-pumpkin-pie/” target=”_blank”>The Ultimate Healthy Pumpkin Pie by Amy’s Healthy Baking
Fall doesn’t exist without pumpkin pie in my opinion. I absolutely love pumpkin pie (covered in light whip cream of course, can you tell I have a sweet tooth?). This is a great alternative to lighten up your pumpkin pie recipe so you don’t feel guilty about that added whip cream.
8. //foodconfidence.com/2016/10/06/no-bake-pumpkin-pistachio-energy-balls/” target=”_blank”>Pumpkin Pistachio Energy Balls by Danielle Omar
This delicious snack is healthy and will give you the energy you need to take your kids to every pumpkin patch in town without crashing! Cal-EZ’s registered dietitian Danielle Omar never ceases to amaze us with her raw, clean eating recipes full of flavor. If you want a tasty energy boost – these pumpkin pistachio energy balls are your answer!
What’s your favorite pumpkin dessert recipe to add Cal-EZ too? Share with us in the comments!