The days are officially longer and hotter! Some days, especially when it’s so warm out, you don’t feel like firing up your stove or oven, and a smoothie is the perfect breakfast, lunch, or snack alternative!
Here are three refreshing smoothie recipes that we love and hope you enjoy:
This delicious smoothie recipe features our Fruit & Veggie Blend, so you get an extra dose of the fruits and vegetables your body needs. You could also substitute our Fruit & Veggie Blend for our Vitamin C – Liposomal for a smoothie that boosts your immune system. Here is what you will need:
- Half a bag of frozen mangos, bananas, and strawberries. You can buy these in a variety pack, or buy them individually if you want to explore other recipes.
- 8-12 oz of orange juice.
- 1 Scoop of FitFormula’s Fruit & Veggie Blend OR 1 teaspoon of FitFormula’s Vitamin C – Liposomal for extra immune support.
- A handful of ice cubes.
This recipe has minimal ingredients, and it’s so simple to make. Add all of the ingredients to your blender and blend until you reach your desired consistency. You can also switch out the orange juice and opt for your milk of choice with a tablespoon or two of greek yogurt! Enjoy this smoothie whenever you want a healthy and delicious treat!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Delight
We’ll blame Reese’s peanut butter cups for getting us hooked on chocolate and peanut butter! This recipe is perfect for any time of day, and even better when craving something sweet. Here is what you will need:
- 16 oz dark chocolate almond milk
- 1 scoop of FitFormula’s Pro Vegan Creamy Chocolate Protein Blend
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (or any butter of choice)
- 2 teaspoons of cacao nibs (save some to sprinkle on top too!)
- A handful of ice cubes
- Optional: 1 tablespoon chia seeds – this is an excellent option if you are looking for a smoothie that will keep you full throughout the day!
Add the almond milk with a scoop of FitFormula’s Pro Vegan Creamy Chocolate Protein Blend to a blender, and then add your other ingredients. Blend until you reach your desired consistency and top with some extra cacao nibs! If you are a chocolate lover, this will become a go-to recipe for you!
Strawberry Banana Burst
If you love strawberries and bananas, then you will love this recipe. This recipe is extremely versatile. You can enhance this smoothie with the following FitFormula products: Classic Calcium + Vitamin D, Pro Vegan Creamy Chocolate Protein, or our Fruit & Veggie Blend.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 12 oz of your milk of choice – we used almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 packet of FitFormula’s Classic Calcium + Vitamin D (or the products mentioned above)
- A handful of ice cubes
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend to your desired consistency! Enjoy!
Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Smoothies are a great on-the-go treat, and they can be very nutritious when you enhance them with FitFormula’s supplement line. Be sure to post a picture and tag us on social media when you make any of these delicious smoothie recipes!